Monday 30 June 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: Chevron Feather Nail Art

Hello everyone,

Today I have some 'Chevron Feather Nails' to show you all.

Prior to putting the brush to the nail I had decided on chevron pattern, but then they ended up looking like this. Don't get me wrong I really like them, I just find naming them difficult. I do think they are sort of like chevron patterned, but they also remind me of feathers, not sure why!!

Anyway, here they are...


For these nails I used:

- 'Essie' nail polish in the shade 'bikini so teeny'
- 'Essie' nail polish in the shade 'turquoise and caicos'
- 'Rio professional nail brush and pen' in white

So there they are. I hope you like them. I love these nails because they are so simple, yet so effective, and you can use any colours you like. It doesn't have to be the same as mine.  What colours do think would look good? Feel free to leave a comment below letting me know, or send me an email featuring your recreation to havinganailofatime@gmail.com

Thanks,

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.