Wednesday 18 June 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: Burning my nail

Hello everyone,

So today's post is a bit of a story...

I feel like it is a Monday morning and I am back in primary school, sat on the carpet waiting for the soft toy to be in my hands so I can tell everyone what I did this weekend. Except it is Wednesday evening and I'm holding the keyboard so it is my turn to tell you all what happened yesterday!!!

I am currently working towards me bronze Duke of Edinburgh award and I had training last night. We were learning how to light a camp stove. The majority of my group were too scared to light it, but I gave it a go. With it being broad daylight we were unable to see the flame, and not knowing the gas had been turned on I held the firefighter over stove, not realising it was lit. Unbeknownst to myself, my nail was burning! When someone finally told me I realised and was like "oh!" It appeared my nail had melted (if that is even possible? Maybe it just burnt... I'm not too sure)!!! 

The good news is that the damage is not bad at all and it didn't hurt on bit!!

I'm sorry today wasn't a nail art post, but I thought it would be good to mix things up a bit and live life on the wild side!!! (This reminds me if my friend Holly, who wrote a blog post about the phrase YOLO, which you can see here)!

Anyway, thanks for reading and I will see you very soon!!

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.