Wednesday 2 July 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: June Favourites

Hello everyone,

It's July!!! And with the new month here, I thought what better than reflecting on the previous month. So I decided on doing my June favourites.

1. My favourite nail art design
My favourite nail art design I posted this month has to be my 'Okay? Okay' design, inspired by 'The Fault in Our Stars' which you can see here.

2. My favourite nail art blogger
This month I have been loving Sammy at 'The Nailsaurus'. She posts regularly and never fails to amaze me with her latest designs. They are always creative and unique. If you haven't already seen her blog, then what are you waiting for? Go and check it out.

3. My favourite polish
My favourite polish this month has been 'Barry M hyper-gel' in the shade 'blueberry', as it is such a bright colour that looks great on.

Before I go I would just like to wish my friend Emily a very happy birthday! Check out her blog she started recently here.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.