Tuesday 24 June 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: My 2014 nail polish wishlist

Hello everyone,

Recently, there have been a number of nail polishes I have been after and so I decided to make a wishlist. So here it is:

1. MUA Nail Polish
When I first noticed the MUA nail polish in Superdrug, I have to admit it was initially the bottle that drew me in. Why? Because it looks very similar to Essie. I have read a few comparisons and they sound all right, and at a pound a bottle it seems hard to go wrong. The line is filled with so many colours that are perfect for summer, and you can have a look at them here.
You can find these polishes at Superdrug for £1.00 each

2. Maybelline Acid Wash Effect
I initially saw this polish used on Nailsaurus, here, a few days ago, and I instantly loved it.  It looks like the perfect polish to add over the top of those summer shades.
You can buy these polishes at Boots for £3.99

3. Sinful Colours Glitter Nail Enamel 'Nail Junkie'
After seeing this glitter polish on Makeup Savvy, here, and reading about how good Sinful Colours polishes are supposed to be, I decided this is a colour I might like to add to my collection.
You can buy this polish at Boots for £1.99

4. W7 Sorbet Nail Polish 'Pistachio'
I also saw this nail polish on Makeup Savvy, here, and absolutely loved the colour! I'm not sure where you can buy W7 in the UK, so if you happen to know please let me know in the 
comments below.

5. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine
I currently own the shade 'blueberry' and I absolutely love it, so much that I want to buy a few more, I keep seeing new shades popping up in nail art blogs and I particularly like the look of 'huckleberry' and 'coconut'.
You can buy these polishes at Boots for £3.99 each

So that is my nail polish wishlist. 

I am going to be posting some more nail art in the next few days, but in the meantime if there are any nail polishes you are hoping to pick up for the summer,mor if you have recently bought any, let me know in the comments below.

Thanks,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.