Monday 16 June 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: Navy polka dot nails

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely start to the week!


I decided to paint these navy polka dot nails, to match my navy polka dots shorts.


They are unbelievably simple, yet they look so effective. Navy isn't a colour I use often on my nails, but after this manicure it might become a more regular choice! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be reaching for it more now!


To create these nails I used:

- 'Seventeen Fast Finish Nail polish' in navy
- 'Models Own Hypergel' in 'White Light'
- Essence dotting tool


Even though the navy nail polish was really cheap - it only cost me 25p in Boots!!! ssh... I know... great bargain - it's has a really nice application and I'm very happy with it.


Personally, I think these nails would look great with some bright flowers on top, perhaps neon colours. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.

 Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.