Thursday 12 June 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: The Fault in Our Stars Nails

Hello everyone,

'My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations'

Anyone a fan of 'The Fault in Our Stars'? 

I loved the book and I can't wait to see the film. As it has just been the fan screening, I felt it was appropriate to feature some nails on my blog, with the famous 'Okay'!

So here they are:




I used:

- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in blueberry for the colour of each nail
- Models Own Hypergel in white light for the white cloud
- Barry M black nail polish for the black cloud
- Rio professional nail art pen and brush in white for the 'OKAY.'
- Rio professional nail art pen and brush in black for the 'OKAY?'

I just love how the colours, black, white and blue, all go really well together. I never usually do the nail art on only my middle  and ring finger, I usually opt for my thumb and ring finger, but I think it works really well!




I will have take these off by tomorrow morning, as I have school, but maybe I could redo them when I go to see the film.

Are you going to watch 'The Fault in Our Stars', or have you already been? Let me know in the comments below.


Thanks,





2 comments:

  1. I went to see the fan screening it was great :) the nails are fab I could have done with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I can't wait to see it myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.