Monday 9 June 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: An introduction

Over time I have become a little bit obsessed with nail art, ok, underexaguration (is that even a word? Apparently not, it is underlined in that frightening, red squiggle!) I meant understatement. I am not just a little obsessed with nail art, I am incredibly obsessed! Hence, my creation of this blog.

Since a young age I have enjoyed painting, not only my nails but also on paper. After receiving my first set of nail art pens, I began with simple flowers and progressed onto USA flags and other little designs. It was only in the later months of 2013 that I discovered nail art blogs and I really started to get into this. I finally mastered the rose and began to be more daring with my ideas. I love to paint my own nails, and my family and friends nails too. Unfortunately, it's against the rules at my school to wear nail polish, but I will paint my nails on a school night, even though I have to remove it the next morning, just to try out a new design.

So here's my little space on the internet, especially for my nail art! I have so many different ideas for the posts to follow this, but I felt the best way to start this blog was with an introduction. So check back soon to see some of my nail art designs and please feel free to leave a comment below or send me an email to havinganailofatime@gmail.com

Thanks




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.