Wednesday 11 June 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: Simple Rose Nail Art

Hi everyone,


As this is the first nail art I'm showing you, I thought I would begin with something simple, yet stunning. No matter how many times I do these roses on my nails, they never fail to impress me. This time, I decided to paint them with a mixture of stripes and polka dots, but these can be easily switched around, or not added at all. And there are so many options when it comes to colour choices! You can paint roses on your nails time and time again and they'll never look quite the same!

To create the nails with the roses I used:
- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in the shade blueberry for the base
- Models Own Hypergel in white light for the dots
- Models Own nail polish in the shade hot pink for the base of the rose
- Models Own nail art pen in the shade pastel pink for the rose petals
- Models Own nail art pen in the shade pastel green for the leaves

To create the striped nails I used:
- Models Own nail polish in the shade lilac dream
- Rio professional nail art pen and brush in white

To finish I used my essence quick dry top coat.

I think these nails are absolutely perfect for the spring and summer months! What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.