Saturday 14 June 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: Gala bunting nails

Hello everyone,

Today was Penwortham Gala, which although the name might suggest otherwise, is actually quite a big event (well... for the locals anyway)! For those of you not within a 5 mile radius of our lovely little town of Penwortham, Penwortham Gala begins with a parade around the roads, and then afterward everyone heads to the park. On the park their is a selection of rides, lots of stalls and, my favourite part, food!!! 

In the weeks leading up to the gala, our streets are lined with bunting, and that is where my idea for this nail art came from. 

But enough of my wittering, here they are:


To create these nails I used:

- 'Models Own hypergel' in 'pink veneer' for the base
- 'Rio professional nail art pen and brush' in blue for the bunting outline
- 'Rio professional nail art pen and brush' in red
- 'Rio professional nail art pen and brush' in white

I hope you like them!

Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions for future nail art posts.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.