Friday 11 July 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: Nail Tag Questions

Hello everyone,

It's time for a Nail Tag!!! I have never done a tag, but here goes anyway!

1. What's your favorite nail polish company? 
Barry M. They have such a wide variety of types of polishes and colours at reasonable prices!

2. Glitter or no glitter?
As much as the long process to remove it pains me, glitter! I love the way it adds sparkle to my nails. It can easily change the look of my nail art, or by painting one nail glittery you can transform your average manicure!

3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie? 
Essie. I own a couple of Essie polishes and I love them. I have tried a few OPI polishes, but I only really liked one, and I have never tried China Glaze before.

4. When do you change your nail polish? 
A lot, because of school if I paint them on a weekday (which happens quite a lot) I have to remove them the next morning before school.

5. What's your favorite color on your nails? 
At the moment I am loving pastel colours, particularly pastel blues and greens! I think they look so lovely on the nails!

6. Darks or brights?
I usually go for bright colours over dark colours, simply because they are easier to use for nail art.

7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
Sadly, nothing! I've had school today, but as it is the weekend I might paint something later!

8. Matte nails... in or out?
Hmmm... I'm going to say in! I really want to buy a Barry M Summer Matte Collection polish! Any recommendations as to the colour?

9. Do you like french manicures? 
They're ok, and I think they look professional, but personally I prefer some nail art, because I think it is much more exciting!

10. What's your favorite winter color?
I'm going to say navy, just because I loved my polka dot nail art some much which you can take a look at here.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.