Saturday 5 July 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: American Independence Day Nails

Hello everyone,

As you probably already know yesterday was the Fourth of July, and that can only mean one thing... It was American Independence Day!! So what could be more fitting than some American themed nail art?


I opted for American flags on my thumb and ring finger, and plain white with some USA shooting star stickers I already owned on top. I'm not sure where I got them as it was quite a long time ago, but they were absolutely perfect for this nail art.

On my nails I used:

- 'Sally Hansen hard as nails' in white
- 'Rio proffesional nail art pen and brush' in blue
- 'Rio proffessional nail art pen and brush' in red for the red stripes
- 'Essence' dotting tool for the white dots
- American Independence day stickers for nails (not sure where I bought these!)

So there they are! I hope you liked them. Feel free to comment down below if you did anything special yesterday! And I guess all there is left to say is... Happy Independence Day to all my American readers.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.