Monday 7 July 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: Mix and match nail art

Hello everyone,

After my post the other day that featured USA themed nail art, I decided to post something a little more patriotic to my home country! Don't get me wrong, I love the USA and I loved my nail art for Independance Day, I just love the Union Jack too!!!


These nails remind me of pick and mix sweets, there is a little bit of everything. You've got polka dots, glitter, chevron, stripes and even a Union Jack! What could be better? (Actual sweet?!?!)


My favourite is the Union Jack but I like the chevron too!! 





And below to finish, is a nice close up the Union Jack nail for you all!!


I hope you like these as much as I do!! Check back soon for more nail art! And feel free to leave a comment below! I'd love to hear from you. Perhaps you have a suggestion for a future post or you just want to say something about these nails.

Thanks,

2 comments:

  1. I love mix and match nails! these turned out great I love the green you used :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.