Monday 1 December 2014

Having a Nail of a Time: Blogmas Day 1

Hello everyone,

Today is the first day of December!! As well as my chocolate advent calendar (yum!) I have decided to post a sort of nail art advent calendar too.

I plan to post daily up to Christmas, each day revealing a new design on a nails art wheel.

There may also be some extra posts, which are slightly different too.

But without any further ado... I begin Blogmas.


The first design is a Rudolf.

I had these painted on my nails last Christmas and so many people asked me if they were stickers! It's a really simple and easy design and the perfect start to blogmas!

What is your advent calendar like this year? Or what nail art design do you plan on wearing this christmas? Let me know in the comments below.

Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.